Interalia is a global leader in music-on-hold (MOH) and message announcement systems with over 250,000 installations worldwide.
Prolimax is Interalia’s EMEA Distributor.
Typical applications of Interalia’s products are:
- Emergency broadcasts
- In-store Announcements
- Messaging and Music on Hold
- ATIS – Auto Terminal Information Service
- Priority Announcement
- Triggered Announcement
- Hotel wake up
iProMOH-V5 – Mfg Part no. 42000 (iMCM or SU iProMOH, 2 channel)
Interalia’s all new dual channel iProMOH-V5 provides Music on Hold and Instore music and messaging to enhance customer experience. It is a single platform that provides a perfect solution for a small dynamic company which utilizes Music on Hold content to illustrate its business focus as well as a large enterprise that needs to manage continually changing content for hundreds of locations to reinforce its brand.
SBX2 – Mfg Part no. 43510 (8 port with 60 minutes memory)
A cost effective messaging system targeted to small and medium business. With all the great features of the XMU+ but in a cost effective small form factor. With a friendly Windows based software interface and secure remote management options through TCP/IP, modem, and dial-up, SBX2 offers superior agility and ease-of-use to businesses seeking a versatile but simple messaging solution.
- Automate and standardize frequently played announcements
- Broadcast and modify recorded announcements in real-time during emergencies with disaster recovery tools
- Create playlists that will broadcast on a specific day and time
XMU+ – Mfg Part no. 48062 (Chassis with Control Card & 60 minutes recording time)
A fully featured multitasking messaging platform, capable of expanding with your businesses needs. Whatever your messaging needs, the XMU+ can deliver.
- Support messaging for multiple tenants
- Offload call processing from your voice mail system
- Provide overflow capabilities and fail over for your PBX
- Provide messaging to large numbers of caller in queue